1. Coriander (Coriandrum sativum)
2. Shepherd’s Purse (Capsella bursa-pastoris)
3. Asian mint (Mentha longifolia var. asiatica)
4. Field horestail (Equisetum arvense)
5. Knotgrass (Polygonum aviculare)
6. Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla)
7. Milfoil (Achillea millefolium)
8. St. John’s Wort (Hypericum perforatum)
9. Marigold (Tagetes erecta)
10. Licorice (Glycirrhiza glabra)
For every 1 tablespoon, 0.5l. of water are used. Boil the tea for 10 minutes, and let it sit for at least 45 minutes before filtering it. The treatment lasts for 3 weeks. Drink it 4 times per day; once before every meal, and a fourth time before going to sleep. The amount per intake should be approximately 50 ml. Repeat the preparation process as often as needed during the 3 weeks.
It acts anti-inflammatory, cleans blood vessels, enriches blood
composition circulation. Further on it heals ulcerand fractures.