1. St. John’s Wort (Hypericum perforatum)
2. Asian mint (Mentha longifolia var. asiatica)
3. Bog rose (Andromeda polifolia)
4. Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla)
5. Barberry (Berberis vulgaris)
6. Milfoil (Achillea millefolium)
7. Rosehip (Rosa huntica)
8. Caraway (Carum carvi)
For every 1 tablespoon, 0.5l. of water are used. Boil the tea for 10 minutes, and let it sit for at least 45 minutes before filtering it. The treatment lasts for 3 weeks. Drink it 4 times per day; once before every meal, and a fourth time before going to sleep. The amount per intake should be approximately 50 ml. Repeat the preparation process as often as needed during the 3 weeks.
It acts choleretic, diuretic, sudatory, vermifugal, antispasmalytic,
antiputrefactive, antimycotic, antiinflammatory and enhances wound healing.