Everyone knows that after eating big amount of apricots, you may not get well. However, one of the unique Pamir dishes is Zardoluatola (Apricot soup), made from dried apricot, which does not harm neither stomach nor health.
1. Soak for a while a well-washed dried apricot (apricot).
2. Then cook it for about 20 minutes.
3. After the apricot has softened, remove its’ seeds.
4. While the apricot is boiled, dilute the flour in a cold boiled water to a similar mass.
5. Then, gently pouring the floury water into the apricot liquid, bring the contents to readiness (until the mushy state).
6. “Zardoluatola” (Apricot soup) is ready.
Author of video: Andra Cudare