1. Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla)
2. Strawflower (Helichrysum arenarium)
3. Tansy (Tanacetum vulgare)
4. Marigold (Tagetes erecta)
5. Common wormwood (Artemisia absinthium)
6. Nettle (Urtica dioica)
For every 1 tablespoon, 0.5l. of water are used. Boil the tea for 10 minutes, and let it sit for at least 45 minutes before filtering it. The treatment lasts for 3 weeks. Drink it 4 times per day; once before every meal, and a fourth time before going to sleep. The amount per intake should be approximately 50 ml. Repeat the preparation process as often as needed during the 3 weeks.
It takes off inflammation of the stomach and the mucous membranes found in the bowels. Also, it enhances peristalsis, normalizes acidity of the stomach and removes constipation. The appetite is stimulated as well.