1. Coltsfoot (Tussilago farfara)
2. Birch (Betula pamirica)
3. Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla)
4. Clover (Trifolium pratense)
5. Yellow sweet clover (Melilotus officinalis)
6. Licorice (Glycirrhiza glabra)
For every 1 tablespoon, 0.5l of water are used. Pour the hot water over the tea, and let it sit 45 minutes before filtering it. The treatment lasts for 15 days. Drink it warm every 4 hours. The amount per intake should be approximately 50 ml.
Repeat the preparation process as often as needed during the 15 days.
It acts anti-inflammatory to the respiratory tract, dissolves sputum, and has an expectorative effect.